Re: htmldiff issue

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 12:20:00 -0500
To: spec-prod@w3.org
htmldiff doesn't care about section elements.  But it also doesn't know
how to deal with the pre-generated data.  Generate the HTML (or XHTML)
output and then diff the output.  Or.... use the in-built htmldiff
support in respec.  It can generate the html and then compare that
output with a static html version.

--
Shane McCarron
+1 763 786 8160 x120