Re: <br> from <br />

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:33:47 +0100
Cc: Eliot Graff <eliotgra@microsoft.com>, "spec-prod@w3.org" <spec-prod@w3.org>
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
On Dec 9, 2010, at 23:08 , Shane McCarron wrote:
> It's by design.  However, if you have respec generate XHTML it should leave them in place?

Well, it's not entirely by design in the sense that it doesn't hate <br/> :) It's just that if you request the HTML serialisation, it outputs HTML. As Shane said, you should request XHTML in the popup save menu.

We could add support for additional serialisations if needed of course.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/