Re: Proposed W3C Spec Conventions

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:07:55 +0100
Cc: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, Spec Prod <spec-prod@w3.org>
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
On Feb 17, 2010, at 22:57 , Doug Schepers wrote:
> Norman Walsh wrote (on 2/17/10 3:12 PM):
>> The orange used for examples is awfully...bright, isn't it?
>
> Blame Robin for that, I stole it from ReSpec. :)

I like bright orange  so Formal Objection me!

> I'm asking designers to take a look at the styling.  Tab Atkins has said he'd talk a look at it if he has time.

I think that's a really good idea. As discussed when the TR templates were experimentally changed a few months ago, I think that we should keep the general look and feel but that there are plenty of small changes that would be useful. Having someone with good taste help out is clearly a plus. Note that if it means requiring more markup I think that's fine as the tools can add it for us.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/