Proposed W3C Spec Conventions

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:51:59 -0500
To: Spec Prod <spec-prod@w3.org>
Hi, folks-

I have updated the specification conventions based on some more
feedback, and I'm currently using these conventions in DOM3 Events, and
the SVG WG will be using them in all the SVG specs (note, it's still not
official, but it has to start somewhere).

However, I'd also like to get someone with a decent design sensibility
to work on the appearance/presentation.  Can anyone suggest a designer
who'd be willing to do so?

The new home of the Proposed Spec Conventions is here:
  http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/spec-conventions.html

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs