Re: ReSpec.js and diff marking

Hi Shane,

Le vendredi 16 avril 2010 à 08:38 -0500, Shane McCarron a écrit :
> > Ideally, for simplicity's sake, it would be nice if ReSpec came out
> > of the box with a default URI for such diffs. I understand if you'd
> > rather we didn't use the one at your site. There's one carefully
> > hidden in datedspace at http://www.w3.org/2007/10/htmldiff (see
> > http://esw.w3.org/HtmlDiff for a list).
> >
> I dont mind hardcoding mine.  Mine is on a server with lots of spare
> cycles and I have fixed some bugs in it.  The one at that date space
> location won't work with ReSpec.js as is.

I would be happy to update the script behind
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/htmldiff if you have a new version that would
handle ReSpec better. I didn't see an update in your CVS repository:
http://htmlwg.mn.aptest.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/htmldiff/htmldiff so
maybe this is an entirely different script?

Thanks,

Dom