tr.rdf

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 14:03:21 -0700
To: spec-prod@w3.org
The tr.rdf that you can get from http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/
only includes information about the most recent versions of each spec.
So, you'll find

    <CR rdf:about="http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/CR-xproc-20081126/">
        <dc:date>2008-11-26</dc:date>
        <dc:title>XProc: An XML Pipeline Language</dc:title>
        <doc:obsoletes rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xproc-20080814/"/>

but you won't find

    <WD rdf:about="http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xproc-20080814/">

which must have existed once since we can see that the CR obsoletes it.

Is there any way for me to get RDF statements about the whole history
of specs published on the TR page?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--