Re: mini-XMLSpec tutorial

Le mardi 26 juillet 2005 à 16:14 +0200, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux a
écrit :
> Rhys Lewis (Chair of DI WG among other things) had written a small
> introduction on using XMLSpec for the editors in his group of which I
> came aware today and that I think could be useful to other groups:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-di-wg/2003Jun/att-0156/WritingDIWGDocs.html

I've also been pointed to:
http://people.w3.org/rishida/misc/xmlspec-guide.html , a stylized
version of the documentation for XMLSpec 2.1; it probably has aged wrt
the current version of XMLSpec, but it could be a good starting point
for an updated documentation.

I've linked both resources from the Editors home page
http://www.w3.org/2003/Editors/

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org