RE: mini-XMLSpec tutorial

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:46:30 +0100
To: 'Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux' <dom@w3.org>, <spec-prod@w3.org>
Cc: <rhys.lewis@volantis.com>

FWIW, i18n has just refreshed several documents to guide its editors in the
use of xmlspec and i18n extensions.  This is also potentially useful in that
it describes some extensions we think ought to be a part of xmlspec (eg. dir
attributes, xml:lang declarations, etc).

Notes on use of the xmlspec-i18n dtd

Styleguide for i18n specifications

xmlspec-i18n DTD based processing

Richard Ishida