Re: xhtml to xmlspec

Max,

Le 30 juin 2005, à 03:53, Max Froumentin a écrit :
> I know it probably can't be done entirely, but a stylesheet that does
> most of the work of transforming a spec in XHTML into one in xmlspec
> (i.e. the inverse of xmlspec.xsl) would be incredibly useful for people
> wanting to switch to xmlspec. Has anybody worked on one?

Now that QA Spec GL is out of the box. I have more time and can spend
time finally on XMLSpec.
	* First step writing an up-to-date manual of it.
	* Second step (which can be synch) having a list of classes or
transformations for XHTML.

The benefits of that, is that it could help editors to have a uniform
"class" format for XHTML for Specification, and then it would be easier
to extract the information among many specifications.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***