Re: Square-bracket output of Definition in specs is bogus

* Karl Dubost wrote:
>So I made a proposal that is clear, it just needs a bit of CSS IMHO,
>but for the rest I guess it's an improvement (at least, I hope).
>
>Now how do we reach the consensus? :)))

The best way would be to implement concrete change proposals into a
document (e.g. the XML 1.0 Third Edition Recommendation) along with
properly changed style sheets that people could easily review and
comment on to improve it further, or to find an alternate solution.