Re: Square-bracket output of Definition in specs is bogus

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 18:57:36 -0500
To: spec-prod@w3.org
OK Let's try to make progress on that.

1. Roy T. Fielding raised an issue.
2. Franšois Yergeau approved Roy T. Fielding
3. Karl Dubost made a proposal for XHTML Ouput [1]
4. Bj÷rn H÷hrmann and Roy T Fielding argued a bit
5. Tim Bray approved Roy T. Fielding
6. Bj÷rn H÷hrmann said that Roy T. Fielding
    should have proposed something, but also said:
	"I agree that this style is not perfect"

So I made a proposal that is clear, it just needs a bit of CSS IMHO,
but for the rest I guess it's an improvement (at least, I hope).

Now how do we reach the consensus? :)))

[1] http://www.w3.org/mid/AA479424-4894-11D9-AD00-000A95718F82@w3.org

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***