Quick TOC with XMLSpec

From: Antoine Quint <ml@graougraou.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:48:08 +0100
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Hello,

I am the co-editor of the new documents for the Compound Document
Framework WG. One of the first resolution of this working group was to
use XMLSpec for the editing of documents in order to ensure minimal
headaches with pubrules and correct styling. Given the heavy structure
of the requirements and use cases document we are currently putting
together, I would like to use a quick table of contents as used in the
SMIL Animation spec [0]. Is such a thing possible with XMLSpec (I'm
still learning to use the XMLSpec grammar right)? If not, what route
should I follow to update the tools with this capability? Thanks,

Antoine

[0] http://www.w3.org/TR/smil-animation/
--
Antoine Quint <aq@fuchsia-design.com>