RE: TR Bibliography extractor

Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr-biblio.xsl
> which should present you with XML/CSS or XSLT-aware browsers with an
> HTML form to submit URIs on which you want to get bibliographic data.

I tried it with http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml:

XML 1.0 Recommendation
,  Editors, W3C Recommendation, 10 February 1998, available at
http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/REC-xml-19980210 . Latest version available at
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml .

The poor editors have evaporated, but also it missed the Second Edition
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xml-20001006).  Trying the latter, I get:

Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.0 (Second Edition)
, T. Bray, J. Paoli, C. , E. Maler,  Editors, [snip]

Some editors, but poor Michael Sperberg-McQueen reduced to a mere "C."!

I tried a couple more Recs that have Second Editions:

http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/ gets the 1st ed.

http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/ doesn't work, must remove the trailing /, then
it gets the 1st ed.

--