RE: TR Bibliography extractor

Le mar 28/10/2003 à 16:16, Francois Yergeau a écrit :
> I tried it with http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml:
>
> The poor editors have evaporated, but also it missed the Second Edition
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xml-20001006).

The editors are not given in the original data (which could be fixed
pretty easily, I gather), so there is nothing I can do about that in the
tool.
I fixed the bug with regard to 1ed/2ed (hopefully). It's likely to break
with XML 3rd ed, though, I'll need to do a smarter algorithm, at some
point.

> Trying the latter, I get:
>
> Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.0 (Second Edition)
> , T. Bray, J. Paoli, C. , E. Maler,  Editors, [snip]
>
> Some editors, but poor Michael Sperberg-McQueen reduced to a mere "C."!

Fixed.

> I tried a couple more Recs that have Second Editions:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/ gets the 1st ed.

Should be fixed for all 2nd ed.

> http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/ doesn't work, must remove the trailing /, then
> it gets the 1st ed.

The URI accepted by the system is the one referenced in tr.rdf, which
itself is (supposingly) the one given by the document itself. And
indeed,
"""
Latest version:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11