RE: TR Bibliography extractor

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 28 Oct 2003 16:55:39 +0100
To: Francois Yergeau <FYergeau@alis.com>
Cc: spec-prod@w3.org, ijacobs@w3.org
Le mar 28/10/2003 ŗ 16:16, Francois Yergeau a ťcrit :
> I tried it with http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml:
> The poor editors have evaporated, but also it missed the Second Edition
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xml-20001006).

The editors are not given in the original data (which could be fixed
pretty easily, I gather), so there is nothing I can do about that in the
I fixed the bug with regard to 1ed/2ed (hopefully). It's likely to break
with XML 3rd ed, though, I'll need to do a smarter algorithm, at some

> Trying the latter, I get:
> Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.0 (Second Edition)
> , T. Bray, J. Paoli, C. , E. Maler,  Editors, [snip]
> Some editors, but poor Michael Sperberg-McQueen reduced to a mere "C."!

> I tried a couple more Recs that have Second Editions:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/ gets the 1st ed.

Should be fixed for all 2nd ed.

> http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/ doesn't work, must remove the trailing /, then
> it gets the 1st ed.

The URI accepted by the system is the one referenced in tr.rdf, which
itself is (supposingly) the one given by the document itself. And
Latest version:

Thanks for the feedback!