Re: Helpers for specification editors

Le jeu 05/09/2002 à 20:29, Micah Dubinko a écrit :
> I would welcome having the W3C stylistic checker work on protected
> documents.

It does now :)

> Also, it would be _really_ nice to have an "editor's home page" that keeps
> links the latest tools. (Is there such a page already?)
> Is there any reason why the latest versions of the three
> tools in Dom's message couldn't be linked to
> http://validator.w3.org?

I'm not sure the validator is the best place for it, since it has a much
broader audience than these tools might want to have (esp. the stylistic
and the pubrules checkers).

Another possible place would be http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools , but I'm not
sure these tools fit well this page either.

I'll add links from the WG guidebook [1].

Dom

1. http://www.w3.org/Guide/#Tools
W3C/INRIA
mailto:dom@w3.org