Re: Directory for xmlspec.xsl homepage

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:47:20 -0600
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>, Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Cc: <spec-prod@w3.org>
But Norm is neither talking about a namespace name nor
a single document.  Go to http://www.w3.org/ and run
your mouse over the list of URLs under "W3C A to Z".
You don't see a single URL with a month number in it,
and most of them don't have a year number in it either.

I would think that's more like the kind of thing he's
talking about.

paul