Re: Directory for xmlspec.xsl homepage

True that the month number doesn't appear there in most things. The
difference for whether the year is there or not is (roughly) whether the
thing started after sometime in 2001, or whether it came from an earlier
period when URIs were assigned as word collections (which it is harder to
assure will be usefully unique in a few years).

I didn't mean namespace in the sense of "XML Namespaces" as defined in the
spec (the things that start with "key:"), I meant the range of identifiers
taht can be provided as URIs on the W3C site.

I realise he doesn't mean a single document - the single documents would be
things like http://www.w3.org/2002/spec-prod/some.xsl

(As counter examples, consider the things that do not get into the A-Z list,
which tend to have a month number - http://www.w3org/2001/03/earl or
http://www.w3.org/2001/08/rdfweb or whatever.)

On the other hand, I think it would be better if someone with more direct
responsibility gave this advice. I have copied DanC, as my friendly
representative on the W3C management Team and one of the poeple I would ask
in Norm's place.

(Dan, if it isn't you I should ask, sorry in advance).

Chaals