Re: Spec Guidelines

Having a unique document, albeit longer, doesn't preclude us from
generate P1 views, or easy-to-check checklist, out of it.

The advantage would be to
 - only carries one set of requirements, no duplicate
 - more easily evolve requirements from MAY to SHOULD to MUST (by
   just changing the priority level)
 - the use of a more familiar framework of guidelines/checkpoint that
   will foster the adoption of the less important points (because you
   can claim AA)