Re: [patch] anchors on all headers

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 13:13:13 -0500
To: spec-prod@w3.org
/ Max Froumentin <mf@w3.org> was heard to say:
| I'll let Norm include it in the repository if it appears to work.

I made a slightly different set of patches and checked them in.
(Mostly I made sure that the default names weren't in conflict with
existing ID values in the source document and I made the anchors
empty.)

I also created an XHTML version of the stylesheet. Or rather, the
stylesheet that produces the XHTML version. It works, but I haven't
examined the extent to which it produces valid XHTML.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | There is nothing which human courage will not
XML Standards Engineer | undertake, and little that human patience will