Re: who manages xmlspec?

From: Eve L. Maler <eve.maler@sun.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 10:35:20 -0500
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Hello Max,

I'm nominally the maintainer of the DTD, but have not been able to devote
time to it for quite a while.  Norm has made some corrections when they've
been absolutely necessary, but that's about it.  (Norm maintains the
stylesheets fairly actively.)

A colleague of mine, Sabine Ocker, has agreed to be the point person for
changes to the XMLspec DTD to help ensure that they're done in a consistent
manner.  She's been following this list for a couple of months now.  She's
ready to start taking an active role in fielding DTD requests and making
changes; there are quite a few requests for enhancement that have been
piling up.

Your id/name request is related to the stylesheets, right?  I'll assume
that Norm will follow up on that one.

         Eve