Re: Oddity in pubrules

Hi Janet,

As pubrules are under discussion, I'd like to raise the matter
of the errata link in RECs.  A couple of months ago, it was
proposed that this be moved into the "header", rather than stay
buried in the SoTD section.  I forget where it was discussed,
but there appeared to be consensus to make this change.  I see
that it has not been implemented, eg:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-WebCGM/
What is the next step?

Thanks,