Re: Lists in paragraphs allowed by XMLspec DTD

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 13:44:29 -0700
To: spec-prod@w3.org
I think it's too late to make such a change to the DTD, it wouldn't be
backward compatible. The DOM spec has instances of lists in paragraphs.
The tool we use to generate the HTML simply closes the paragraph before
the list begins and opens a new one when it ends. I'm sure the same can
be done in the style sheet.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - IBM, XML Standards Strategy Group / W3C AC Rep.