Re: Editing tools

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 09:30:07 GMT
To: spec-prod@w3.org

For those of us not at the meeting, what's the context for this thread?
Is there a specific editing requirement that is being addressed, so far
it seems to be a list of editors (which could be never ending).
Also no one has mentioned emacs (It's hard for me to contemplate editing
in anything other than emacs:-) I think everyone working on the MathML
spec used emacs.