Re: Editing tools

From: Eve L. Maler <eve.maler@east.sun.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 15:55:10 -0500
To: <spec-prod@w3.org>
It may also be useful to know that you can get a free Epic add-on that
supports formatted-view editing of XMLspec documents.  (Epic is generally
what I use to edit W3C specs.)

There's also XED, a tool from Henry Thompson's group that provides a sort
of "XML-aware vi" environment.  I was able to pick it up, use it, and
become surprisingly productive in a short amount of time.

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com