Re: Copyright issue

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@east.Sun.COM>
Date: 18 May 2001 07:05:08 -0400
To: ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson)
Cc: "Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>, <spec-prod@w3.org>
/ ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) was heard to say:
| "Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com> writes:
|
| > 3) the xmlspec.xsl boilerplate is obsolete.  This means lots of specs
| > (most notably the XML Schema recs) have obsolete copyrights in them.
|
| I agree that the XML version of the XML Schema REC lacks a copyright
| statement, but the HTML version is correct, I believe -- at least it's
| identical to yours in XInclude.  What do you think is wrong?  (I did
| update my copy of xmlspec.xsl to bring it up-to-date fairly recently,
| you see.)

I think the right thing to do is put the copyright info in the XML
documents. I'm going to update things so that this works as soon as
I can ssh back into dev.w3.org.

(Something broke, on my end almost certainly, but (nudge, nudge)
sysreq hasn't replied to my question about what I need to send to get
that working again...)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | To enjoy yourself and make others enjoy
XML Standards Engineer | themselves, without harming yourself or any