Re: CVS spec-prod project is now initialized

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:

> Someone said they had an FO version, would you send it my way, please?

I am writing an XSL stylesheet, which already produces decent PDF
output.  However, it's far from finished (no toc, def, eg, code, var,
etc.). I should have a more complete version by next week, but if
you can't wait, let me know, and I'll send you the current one.

> Someone said they had a chunking version, would they send that, too,
> please?

I've fiddled with xmlspec.xsl to output one file per section. It needs
xt and it generates pretty much the same output as what you can see on
most specs, except the <next> and <previous> links on each slice
because of the xt 'deep space' bug.

I've also made some minor changes to xmlspec.xsl, but I'd also like to
finalize that before submitting it to your approval (tomorrow or friday).

Max.

--
Max Froumentin - W3C
mf@w3.org