CVS spec-prod project is now initialized

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2000 11:40:05 -0400
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Folks,

I've checked in my initial versions of everything at

  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/spec-prod/

Someone said they had an FO version, would you send it my way, please?
Someone said they had a chunking version, would they send that, too, please?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything we love, no doubt, will pass