[site-comments] <none>

From: Cheng, Diana, VF-Group <Diana.Cheng@vodafone.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 13:52:32 +0100
To: <site-comments@w3.org>

Hi there,

I'm contacting this email address because I don't know who the right contact is.

I have enrolled in the 'Mobile Web 2 applications' course that starts on March 12th, taught by Tobin Berjon. I have submitted the payment and my Credit card has been charged (already around a month ago), but the system doesn't seem to recognize that I'm enrolled; it asks me to make a payment again in order to see the course contents. This was not the case whenever I enrolled for a W3C course before.

Could you please redirect me to the right person so my problem can be dealt with?

Many thanks,
Diana Cheng.

Sent from Samsung Mobile