Re: [Help] Have a trouble in getting an account..

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 12:32:59 +0000
To: "Harrison_Wu@htc.com" <Harrison_Wu@htc.com>, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
CC: "site-comments@w3.org" <site-comments@w3.org>
Hi Ian,

Think you could help Harrison with his account issues or point him to someone who would?

Thanks!

--tobie

Sent from my phone

On Mar 8, 2012, at 5:16, "Harrison_Wu@htc.com<mailto:Harrison_Wu@htc.com>" <Harrison_Wu@htc.com<mailto:Harrison_Wu@htc.com>> wrote:

Hi Sir,

I am trying to get an account to join Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group. After I submitted this form to get an account, I still do not get a mail with confirmation number in my mail box till now. It seems no way for me to re-get a confirmation number unless I change my mail account. I am not sure if mail is lost somewhere on the fly. Could you help me fixing this issue to get this application passed? Thanks very much!

<image001.jpg>

Harrison Wu
Solution & Application Planning
T:  +886 (0)2 8912 4138 ext. 23223

1F, 6-3 Baoqiang Road
Xindian City, Taipei County 231, Taiwan
www.htc.com<http://www.htc.com>

<image002.jpg>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE : The information in this e-mail is confidential and privileged; it is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named as the recipient hereof. Disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail by persons other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may violate applicable laws. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete the original message and notify us by return email or collect call immediately. Thank you. HTC Corporation

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)

image002.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image002.jpg)