Re: Forums

I am redirecting you to this mailing list which is for feedback to the
whole W3C site, as I think some of the W3C staff are watching this list.
I myself is tired of seeing this non-technical thread on www-style so I
am not Ccing there but you are free to drag more people in this discussion.

I think you are free to make your strawman design on the W3C wiki[1],
which is open to the public, and ask for help from W3C staff to see if
they can incorporate into one of the pages on the W3C site.

My personal feeling is that the participate page[2] can emphasize more
on the mailing lists in the sense that:
* Discussion Forums should become Mailing Lists as mailing lists are
really much more important than, say, blog posts. News, newsletter,
podcasts and video don't seem to have anything to do with participation
so I am not sure why are those listed there.
* Switch Mailing Lists and Calendar as I think Mailing Lists are more
important.

If you are interested in www-style in particular, you might want to, if
you haven't done so, contact fantasai who has done the redesign of a
bunch of CSS WG related pages.

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/
[2] http://www.w3.org/participate/

Cheers,