Speech API Community Group - Mercurial repository

From: Glen Shires <gshires@google.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 14:30:59 -0700
To: site-comments@w3.org
We have just created the "Speech API Community Group".

I noticed that a Mercurial repository is available to CGs:
http://www.w3.org/community/about/tool/

I believe this may be a good way to edit and track our specifications, and
help ensure compliance with CLA. Can you tell me if it can be configured
such that:

- Anyone (public) can view the files.
- Only CG members can edit the files.
- Does it work well for HTML formatted files?

If the answer to these is "yes", then please setup a Mercurial repository
for our CG.

Also, if you can suggest a better way to track changes to specs, let me
know.
--
Thanks!
Glen Shires