Re: Scratching my head on this one,

The page looks fine and resizes correctly from Firefox on Ubuntu, and
as Iceweasel is a fork of Firefox and Ubuntu is Debian-derived, I'm
scratching my head now too...

I tried getting Iceweasel:

# apt-get install iceweasel
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Note, selecting 'firefox' instead of 'iceweasel'
firefox is already the newest version.

Hmm. I don't really want to install Iceweasel another way.

The HTML appears pretty conventional, and it also works fine of Google Chrome.

One possible cause could be the server customising what it returns
according to the User-Agent header, see:

http://www.geticeweasel.org/useragent/

Seems unlikely (why bother?) but if this is the case, it's Not A Good Thing...

Cheers,
Danny.

--
http://danny.ayers.name