Re: Horizontal version

From: Jeff Waugh <jdub@bethesignal.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:27:49 +0000
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Cc: site-comments@w3.org
On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 00:32, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:

On 20 Jan 2011, at 7:00 AM, Jeff Waugh wrote:

Any chance of getting an officially blessed horizontal version?

I will talk with the designer. No promises, but I appreciate the
suggestion!

Thanks!

Attached is an example I'm using as a heading in a slide deck. It's
almost certainly not what your designer would choose as a blessed size
ratio, but thought it might be helpful to demonstrate the use case.

- Jeff