HTML 5 Logo/Stickers

From: Kendall, Craig <Craig.Kendall@frontrange.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:41:31 +0000
To: "site-comments@w3.org" <site-comments@w3.org>
Greetings!

In addition to my freelance work as a web developer/designer and
videographer I teach web and video part time at my local community
college. I'm trying to prepare students for HTML 5 so I squeeze in
little bits in most of the courses I teach each semester. This
semester I have 24 brand new Web Design 1 students in addition to a
couple of dozen other students in other web courses. I'd love to
present them with a set of HTML 5 logo stickers for their laptops or
whatever on the weeks we cover the topic of HTML 5. Any way to get a
slew of these for my students?

Craig Kendall
Adjunct Instructor - Multimedia Graphic Design
Front Range Community College - Boulder County Campus