Status of "Relations" document

From: Matthijs Kooijman <matthijs@stdin.nl>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 09:14:40 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi,

while browsing the web, I came across this document:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/relations.html

It lists all kinds of values to be put inside the rel attribute of
HTML <link>
or <a> tags, which is exactly what I was looking for. However, it
doesn't have
any information on its status, revision history, etc, nor does it seem
linked
from anywhere.

I'd like some definitive reference on what link types make sense (HTML4
suggests a few, but in practice others are used). However, I'm not
keen on
using this document unless I can assign some credit to it.

Do you have any idea about the status of this document, or a
suggestion on
whom to ask?

Gr.

Matthijs