Re: please restore links to history of RDF, OWL

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 05:44:44 +0100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
CC: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, site-comments@w3.org

On 2010-2-9 18:03 , Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 16:26 +0100, Ivan Herman wrote:
>> The activity home page also has a list of all working and interest
>> group, active, dormant, or closed.
>
> How do I get there from /RDF/ ?
> The wiki seems to be a closed world.

I really do not understand this comment. Why would it be a closed world?
Put it another way, why would it be closer than the old incarnation of /RDF?

I still do not understand what you really want.

Ivan

>> Ivan

>>> Although this is not directly responsive to your request, a list of
>>> closed groups is available:
>>>  http://www.w3.org/Consortium/activities#closed
>>>
>>> This reply is meant to provide interim help.
>>>
>>> _ Ian

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153
FOAF   : http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf