Feedback about beta site

From: Giovanni Tummarello <giovanni.tummarello@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:52:05 +0100
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi,

i truly care about w3c role and activity, so please take my feedback
positively. I think the beta site is very uninspiring.
Sorry geek time is over, you want to get corporate sponsorship you
have to have a reasonable look that makes you want to belong to it.
Apparences are very important.
Ideas on graphic themes, images etc should abound given the cardinal
role w3c had in making the web what it is today.

Please do spend some money on some good quality, inspired web designer
and/or PR agency
Giovanni