Broken link

From: Nikola TulimiroviŠ <paimonia@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 09:59:40 -0500
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hi,

After visiting http://www.w3.org/Consortium/fees, selecting a country for
which annual fee is to be calculated - <select name="country">, and pressing
the first submit button - <input type="submit" value="Calculate Fee Table
for this Country"/> (tag not closed as I expected, by the way), I've been
directed to a broken link. Example is this
<http://www.w3.org/Consortium/fees?country=Serbia&quarter=04-01&year=2008&qu
arter2=04-01&year2=> , and there should be this
<http://www.w3.org/Consortium/fees.php3%3fcountry=Serbia&quarter=04-01&year=
2008&quarter2=04-01&year2=> .

I wished to inform you of an opinion of mine considering poor countries like
Serbia, in case you care for such opinions. Let's give it a try... I thought
that you should lower those fees for small countries in development. I live
in Serbia and I know awareness of W3C importance is not at an appropriate
level here. Not many organizations would pay the fee very similar to one you
ask for from US organizations, even if those responsible within Serbian
organizations would know about W3C.

Regards,
Nikola TulimiroviŠ