Notice some problems with your HTML

From: J and T <j_and_t@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:10:15 -0700
To: site-comments@w3.org

I was using the xhtml validator at Scrub The Web and was running a couple of
your web pages through it just to see how well it did at validating,
detecting problems and correcting those problems. It reported some errors
with the page located at:

I thought  you might want to know about this so I am including it below.
Currently at the bottom of the page you have 5 hrefs that include spaces:

<a rel="Copyright" href=" /Consortium/Legal/copyright-documents"

Hopefully hotmail will send the above anchors as plain text so you can see
what I'm talking about.