RSS Feed from W3C?

From: Sall, Kenneth B. <KENNETH.B.SALL@saic.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:33:54 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Why is the syndication feed for the W3C home page only offered as RSS?
Considering that Atom Syndication Format is an IETF proposed standard,
shouldn't Atom be an option too? Also, I would love to see the TR (Technical
Reports and Publications) page offered as a feed. It is almost always a day
or two ahead of the home page in announcing specification updates. I check
the TR page nearly every day for this reason, but would prefer to see only
the updated items in a feed.

See http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/home.rss
<http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/home.rss>  and
http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/# <http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/>