i seem to need a little help

From: Jim <jburke821@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:38:43 -0600
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
        Several months back, I used a set of lessons that were on the w3c
site to learn the rudiments of using html. The lessons were simple, yet
deep, upon returning recently to your site, I cannot find them. They covered
the basics and were in stepped increments up to some rather advanced ( for
me at least ), topics. I do not remember any name they were presented under,
or really any other specifics. They started with basic html concepts, went
to xml, then moved to css.

        I would be grateful if you would be able to direct me back to them,
as I only dabbled, but now feel a burning desire to publish some pages.

        Thank You, Jim Burke