xml

From: Ozdal <ozdal@planet.nl>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:26:39 -0600
To: site-comments@w3.org
Dear Sirs,

I haven been looking for information on how to get errors out of .xml and
..xls files
and every time Google came up with your site.
I'm stuck with with conversation histories of messenger: the data are in
there but
not to be opened cause system says there are some error on line...
position....
I'm desperately looking for a way to get these errors out cause my logs are
of a person who passed away. Is there something i can do or write to someone
who can help me out with this matter?

Kindest regards,

Ozdal