Unreadable font

From: Iain Gilfillan <Iain.Gilfillan@sciencenow.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 08:47:41 -0600
To: "'site-comments@w3.org'" <site-comments@w3.org>
Dear Sir

When using IE6.0 on Win2K the vast majority of the pages on w3.org are
unreadable for me and my colleagues. Having looked at your code I see that
you only specify generic family fonts. I imagine this might be causing the
problem as my system is then choosing an unreadable font from my system.

I realise that the problem is probably being generated by my systems choice
of font. A a Web Developer I use your site a lot, and it would be helpful to
me and countless others I'm sure if you also specified some specific fonts
in your stylesheets.

I have attached a screenshot of what your site looks like on my machine

Yours

Iain Gilfillan

This email has been scanned by Postini.
For more information please visit http://www.postini.com