Re: Public E-Mail

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 11:59:23 -0700
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello,

> I've noticed that my personal e-mail address is displayed on the
> following pages:
[snip]
> Could you please remove these references as I would prefer that
> particular e-mail address were not publicly available?

Your email address was also in this mail (I have bcc'd you and suppressed your
original but under most circumstances that would not happen). You are welcome
to request archive edits after reading the policy at:

http://www.w3.org/Mail/ArchiveEditingPolicy

Best wishes,
--
Susan Lesch           http://www.w3.org/People/Lesch/