Your site is mentioned in the html code of a spammer

From: <jonprof@wowway.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 20:08:33 -0600
To: "site-comments@w3.org" <site-comments@w3.org>

While in the middle of compiling an e-mail message, a screen opened and an ad
for a mortgage company appeared.  A few minutes later, the same thing
happened again.  When I went to the site indicated by this obnoxious spammer
and checked the "View Source" option to try to find someone I could complain
to, there was this reference in the opening line:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"

The company is called Preferred Mortgage and its practices are obnoxiously
intrusive.  I trust you have nothing to do with them.

Jon Lewis
--
WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)