Re: W3C specs reformatted

From: Ilkka Huotari <ihuotari@cc.hut.fi>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 23:28:56 +0300
To: "Janet Daly" <janet@w3.org>
Cc: <site-policy@w3.org>, <site-comments@w3.org>

> Adding additional stylesheets is a modification. It changes the bits in
> the document.

Ok maybe it's not that simple then.

> I read the thread. It would have been better to ask first.

Yes. Sorry.

Of course I would be willing to work on this if you think that kind of
documents would be good for users. But anyway, I'll take the "unofficial"
link from the web as well, soon - maybe I should give a few more days for
you to think about it and test it.

So... If you find it would be good for users, maybe it would be worthwhile
for both of us to work on it (you doing the instructional work, me doing the
labor), otherwise I can consider this case closed.

Ilkka