Re: How do I get this off of my computer?

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 11:55:20 -0700
To: "Stefany Bea" <slbea76@msn.com>, <site-comments@w3.org>

Hello, Stefany,

>I keep getting these pop-ups that appear in the bottom right corner
>of my computer monitor.  I have identified the source as your
>website as it says <http://www.w3.org>www.w3.org.  I cannot find how
>to remove this from my computer and I am asking you to give me
>instructions on how to remove it.  Please reply as soon as possible.

W3C is not the source of the pop-ups. W3C writes specifications that
are used by sites everywhere. Are you finding W3C in source view?
Though it is about spam, I think this Webmaster FAQ might help:

http://www.w3.org/Help/Webmaster#spam

If you are still having problems please let us know.

Best wishes,
--
Susan Lesch           http://www.w3.org/People/Lesch/
mailto:lesch@w3.org               tel:+1.858.483.4819