Re: Specs reformatted

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:16:28 -0700
To: "Ilkka Huotari" <ihuotari@cc.hut.fi>, <site-comments@w3.org>

Hello, Ilkka,

>I've put some specs (HTML & CSS) online after reformatting them, here:
>http://www.visiomode.com/docs/
>
>Would you be interested of such formats? Is there something I could do for
>it? Maybe provide this web viewer and CHM converting capability? Or would
>you like to put link to this page somewhere?

Thank you for writing. I couldn't see the documents but can tell you
that W3C uses CSS and formatting that is developed with our
Publication Rules [1]. I think that this Webmaster FAQ [2] will help
to answer your questions. If not please let us know.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/02/02-pubrules.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/Help/Webmaster#IPR

Best wishes,
--