Re: How do I find the complete list of HTML Tags and their attributes

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:18:42 -0600
To: David Smith <sasquatch@ecrii.com>, site-comments@w3.org

Hello, David,

>I am unable to locate a document (most document titles are
>confusing) that contains the complete list of HTML tags and their
>valid attributes.

HTML is defined in the HTML 4.01 Specification which has indexes of
elements and attributes:

http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/

Sorry you had problems finding it. HTML and all of W3C's specs are
listed in the index of technical reports:

http://www.w3.org/TR/

Hope this helps,
--
Susan Lesch           http://www.w3.org/People/Lesch/