How do I find the complete list of HTML Tags and their attributes

From: David Smith <sasquatch@ecrii.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:11:25 -0700
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi

First let me say from my view point your site is very confusing.

However, my reason for sending this email is that I am unable to locate a
document (most document titles are confusing) that contains the complete
list of HTML tags and their valid attributes.

I have spent almost a hour on your site without identifying what I would
term a specification or standard. The best example I can give is the ANSI
standards, they are numbered and named specifically and are complete, i.e.
all commands are listed in a single document. What I have found on your
site is bits and pieces that lead me from here to there and back again, but
don't provide the definitions of HTML tags that I am looking for.

Your assistance in identifying the single document that contains the tag
definitions is appreciated.

Regards,

David L. Smith (Sasquatch)
You all laugh because I'm different